Thread: Lancia Stratos
View Single Post

Old 10-15-2017, 06:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Cheers Dave. Like I said, they've all got race or rally liveries. I guess removing colours with Coral Draw or the like might well come easy to a designer like you, but I've never attempted to use Coral Draw. I do have a dabble with Paint.net or The Gimp, but I don't claim to understand more than a small percentage of their capabilities.

However, I would love to learn the dark arts of recolouring. There's plenty of other models in my stash that I'd like to rework as well, but holding the attention span of this worn out chemo shagged brain long enough to do the required study just ain't gonna happen any time soon. My grass needed cutting three weeks back now, but it was only today that I got a couple of the rugrats to carry the lawnmower up to the house, so that ,one day soon maybe, I might figure out why it won't start, but dozing on the conservatory couch just watching the cats and birds playing hide and seek in the long grass is much more appealing, and far less painful.

Honest mate, I'm just not in good enough condition mentally or physically lately. Even sittin' an' snippin' only lasts for about ten minutes before i have to put the scissors down, swing me feet up, and go comatose for half an hour, before I can start again. By which time I've lost track of what I wanted to do anyway. They've had me drugged up to the eyeballs for the last two years now, but I've drawn the line and stopped takin' everything. However, comin' down is a sloooow, painful process. BUT I AM GETTING BETTER, albeit very slowly.