View Single Post

Old 11-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 136.87 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
He left for that option available to master builders like yourself to add to the model, plus now you can scratch build the cockpits for both pilots and the landing gear bays as well.

you can read about his LG vs no LG reasoning in posts either above this one, or in other threads of his
Thanks for info my friend Rick. It is not difficult to adapt other landing gears from this airplane offered by other brands, also the cockpit, naturally if one wants to add these features. .

A model with no landing gear reminds me of those beautiful models that were shown in travel agencies. They never had a landing gear. I also remember the first Revell models circa 1950s. They did not include any landing gear. I remember a B-29 and others. They included a beautiful plastic stand with a ball in order to change the model's position. Strictly a desk type model, not aimed to plastic model airplanes collectors. The next step was to offer the possibility of building with landing gear either retracted or extended.

Greetings from sunshine state!!