View Single Post

Old 11-06-2017, 10:43 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 223.07 MB
Angry No more NEO posts..........

Serg3t.........Matthew did redesigned the nose for my releases......he tweaked it to make it easier to assemble.

I did not say who asked me to not do the Neo mods. I just said I was asked not to do them. I promised that person I would not and I WILL keep my promise.

When I am asked to do or not do something and I make a promise I WILL honor that promise as best as I can...... regardless to whom I made it too.

Now if anyone wants to do them (Neo mods) I don't have a problem with it. I know that I will not.

If you have a problem with Matthew, that's between you and him and I don't think you should be bringing it up in my thread.

Aaron..... you'll have to talk with him on what he did with the model you were paid to design for him. I don't have a clue. And since as you said he commissioned it, he can do anything he wants to do with it. That's just my opinion.

NOW........ that will be all about this NEO subject or I'll ask Rick to close this thread. This is a thread about possible recolors and released recolors of the PR model that I have scaled up to 1/72. If you want to discuss something else, please start your own thread and have it there.

My Drawings