View Single Post

Old 11-08-2017, 09:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Question MS Ciandra / MS Colonia

Hello everyone,

I am a brand new member here - literally signed up moments ago. I am not actually posting to request a design of a boat I have in mind. I actually have the schematics and printed sheets of a boat that I'd like to have built.

I'd very much like to hire someone. I have no experience building, and this particular model has a very special and sentimental value to my family. The boat itself made numerous trips between Europe and Canada, and my mother is named after her. The boat's disappearance is something of a mystery. All we know is that my great grandfather used to Captain the vessel, and he passed in a really unfortunate non boating-related accident.

I have two pages of the boat all sectioned off, colored-in and ready to be assembled together. They just need to be cut out.

I live in the London, Ontario region of Canada, and am hoping some of you could recommend someone that could build this for me. I'd love to give it to my mother as a Christmas gift. One of the challenges is that the instructions are printed in German. So I need to get these things translated.

I'm terrified to attempt this project myself.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration. My many apologies if I have posted in the wrong area.