View Single Post

Old 11-16-2017, 03:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
November 17:

even though I am only doing a little each day, it feels great to be building on a regular basis again...

Working on simulating the depth of the glacis armour plate…from this image, it looks like the 5mm balsa will look about right…I am consistently clamping all the balsa supports now to ensure that they are flush with the card and hold it square…

Looking at the image of the actual turret, it is very clean and free of protrusions…less what appear to be weld seams in front of below what I assume is either a vent or periscope viewer, there are few signs of manufacturing process…

… certainly not the dozens of bolts marked on and provided in the kit…while I was somewhat masochistically looking forward to attaching these parts, I am not crying myself to sleep over their departure from the construction plan…

In a blatant plug, I have left the book I have just finished rereading in the image. Into A Dark Frontier is a great read (Delivery | The Daily Post | The World According to Me…), a semi-contemporary African dystopia with no jihadis…it has a personal connection too as I assisted John in a small way with the development of the Kiwi characters…