View Single Post

Old 11-29-2017, 08:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.43 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecraftcreator View Post
Thanks Luke for that link....I did locate that one but Scribd wants a credit debit card on file and I can't do that. There must be some other source but I have not located it as of yet. I appreciate your post and yes Google is our friend....
You're welcome...

I've run into the scribd thing a few times in gathering old NASA/contractor studies related to the space program over the years. At least this one had a "get a free demonstration of scribd for 30 days with unlimited downloads" offer... I presume you did not get such an offer??

Might try it from someone else's computer and see what you get-- if you get the same offer, you could download what you need (and perhaps scan the site for anything else of possible interest to download-- I'd love to have anything on the Saturn S-ID stage (the Saturn S-IC booster stage that dropped the outer four F-1 engines like the original Atlas booster, continuing on to orbit with the center F-1, just like Atlas).

Best of luck! OL J R