View Single Post

Old 12-05-2017, 07:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMGD View Post
Hi,
I am reading a lot here now on the Airplane site, because I like to be prepared as much as possible when I start an aircraft model. Is there a thread on here, which explains aircraft building in general, I mean the in- and outs, were to watch for, how to do it ??? I think you know what I mean, or do I have enough experience out of my ship building to build decent airplane model ??
For me, I feel it a little bit like a jump into the deep end !!

John.
If you've built ships from paper, or other paper models, then I do not see any problem building models of paper airplanes.

However, my models have filmed instructions for each stage of the model, including written instructions, so I do not see a problem.
At the same time, in the construction instructions of my models, I add tips and recommendations to facilitate the construction and make it more convenient.

For example....
Link to the construction calendar of my Mirage.
https://goo.gl/photos/vLWz3mw3H4EyqfJq6

The construction log shows all the stages taken in the order of their construction, step by step, including intermediate stages.
From this construction diary, I choose the best shots and add instructions, tips and recommendations.

Here is a picture of the construction instructions of the vertical stabilizer.
Everything is readable and clear and there is almost no room for doubt or error.

YOAV