View Single Post

Old 12-05-2017, 11:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thales View Post
I quite enjoyed the whole series so far. The show is more visually appealing, but they left out big chunks of the story.
Haha yes I was so disappointed not seeing some vomit zombies on Eros!

Anyway... Another design question. I have this part a the center of the ship, which is kinda large and complicated, with altering inward- and outward- folding angles. I was wondering how to unfold it in a way that would be the least painful to build. I have two alternatives, can you help me choose? I'm probably going to test build both soon but would still like some input. There are going to be some structural pieces inside so it doesn't have to be too rigid, but the large amount of alternating folds scare me.

Also, if anyone's interested in helping me out, with test-building or suggestions or whatnot, message me.
Attached Thumbnails
The Spaceship Rocinante from the show "The Expanse" - need some advice.-folded.jpg   The Spaceship Rocinante from the show "The Expanse" - need some advice.-unfolded1.jpg   The Spaceship Rocinante from the show "The Expanse" - need some advice.-unfolded2.jpg