View Single Post

Old 12-05-2017, 12:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
Erik

A close up of your printed parts also shows that the tan ( or light brown ) color is also a bit pink.

here is a piece of your model:
Attachment 331145

the aircraft should be like this: Notice how light the tan color is?
Attachment 331146

Isaac

We can not rely on images, meaning that sometimes the color is faded, sometimes the plane is shot in the strong sun, or at sunset, so the colors come out different.
Add to our problem, that each camera has other photographic characteristics and you will receive changes in the Color tone of the photographs.

The other problem are the printers that also have changes in the color of the prints, but this is already a subject for discussion in itself.

we should rely solely on accurate color schemes according to the FS standard colors.

I attach a table of the colors of the Israel air force according to the accepted standard in the world.
i did that table with Yaron.

In the following pictures you can see 2 Israel F-4E phantoms with the same schema.
The first was taken at 6:30 am and the second was taken at noon .... You can see the differences in the color of the sand (light brown) ... In the first picture it looks a bit pink and in the second it looks more yellow.

Therefore, I argue that we should rely solely on the FS colors and not on photographs.

YOAV