View Single Post

Old 12-10-2017, 06:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.01 GB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post
Dear modelers,

For some time I have been somewhat bothered by the idea that I ask money for my models. Silly, isn't it . Especially with the lack of new 1/300 scale models over the last months. I know I don't ask a lot for a model but it is the sharing that interests me most.

So with Ecardmodels we want to try the following: We want to put white versions of my models on the site (for the usual 1USD) for recolor purposes. When you create a recolor based on that model you can then post it on the site and get half of the sales of that model. This would permit me to spend more time creating new models (even if I like recoloring too) and we can all share more variants.

As a incentive I release here the Canadair CL-415 in white. The rules of the game here are that you share tour recolors via the Ecard site. Also make sure to agree on which recolors you do. It would be sad to have the same recolor several times.

If this catches on, there will be more white models released.

Bruno
Well then I am reserving the Greek CL415 which I am about to send to Ecard and the Malaysian one which is WIP.