View Single Post

Old 01-09-2018, 07:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 63.11 MB
2018 International Paper Modelers' Convention

All,

Happy New Year! It took longer than usual, but we're locked in for the 2018 IPMC. The dates are 26-28 October 2018, and the venue will be the same as in previous years, the Hampton Inn Dulles Airport in Sterling, Virginia. (We were looking into a change of venue, but that didn't work out for a couple of reasons). The format and costs will be basically the same as in previous years.

I'll post the tentative schedule and signup form here in the forum shortly, and also send out the usual alert notice to the IPMC email list. There will be a special web site for IPMC room reservations; the URL will be included in the signup form when I post it. In the meantime, you can make hotel reservations directly on the Hampton Inn site, using Group Code "IPM" to get the conference rate. Please be sure to use the Group Code, so that your room counts against our room block. The conference rate went up a few dollars this year ($84 instead of $79), but that's not really surprising because it's the first increase in quite a while.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in October!

PS: If you need to email me, please note that my email address has changed to pansoff[at]pobox.com. You'll get a bounce if you try to use the old vanderbilt one.