View Single Post

Old 01-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
TINY GALWAY

I appreciate the responses to the first set of Tiny Ireland models. They are very easy to build but so much fun to look at. I have just finished Tiny Galway and have attached the photos below.

All five of these buildings are on Quay Street next door to each other. They are left right the Dillon which is a claddagh gold store, Wooden Heart a wooden toy store, Twice As Nice an antique store, Riodan's Home Cooked Iriish Restuarant. The last building is called Druid Lane restaurant, but the website indicates that it has gone out of business after 13 years. All of the models look exactly like the real buildings. All of these businesses have very nice websites and lots of interesting information about them.
I am looking forward to visiting all of these in the spring when we are there.

I hope to finish all of the Tiny Ireland miniatures before we go to Ireland in several months. I have just started on Bunratty Castle. The completion of Wawel Castle in Kraków Poland will be put on hold for a while.
Attached Thumbnails
Tiny Ireland models-dsc09252.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-dsc09253.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-dsc09254.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-dsc09255.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-dsc09256.jpg  

Tiny Ireland models-dsc09258.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-dsc09259.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-dsc09260.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-dsc09262.jpg