View Single Post

Old 01-28-2018, 08:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Thumbs up Dayton Paper Con 2018 May 11 to 13th

based on feedback, we have a new date for our mini paper convention in Dayton.

Here are the details
  • Arrival and set up Friday May 11
  • Day 1 Group dinner Saturday May 12
  • Day 2 and finish Sunday May 11
  • Touring the Air Force museum as a group or on your own any day

Cost to rent the hall/room is $160 per day. So for 3 days it is $480 ( or rounded off to $500.

If we get 10 people, the cost per person will be approx $50 , not including food or hotel room. 20 people will bring it down to $25.

I will not make folks share the cost other than an even cost sharing to rent the hall for the 3 days. So bring as many models as you can. I will get as many tables as it take!

Questions for the poll are a repeat of the previous one. So please confirm again.

the answer is only YES to these questions. There is no NO option in the poll

1 - Will you participate/display May 11 to 13th ?
2 - Will you bring more than 10 models ?
3 - Do you need a room at the Hope hotel for your stay

Based on the previous poll, I got 13 positive or near positive responses of participation. I would like 20 positive responses knowing that there may be last minute changes.

The room can accommodate at least 20 of us displaying an average of 10 models each.

The venue is at the Hope Hotel in Dayton:
https://www.reservations.com/hotel/t...SAAEgLlRfD_BwE

The nightly guest room will probably be around $90 per night. It will be up to you to call and reserve your guest room. I will block at least 7 rooms, so PM me with your requests if you need multiple rooms.

Dinner will be a group event, but each of us will pay for our and your guest food.

I want positive responses!

Isaac