View Single Post

Old 02-09-2018, 05:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomCruiser View Post
I certainly appreciate your work Alphonso! I can see AirDave's point, but I find it hard to complain about your excellent craftsmanship when the model is free.
I didn't complain about "excellent craftmanship"!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't assume or imply that I did.
In fact, I even commented positively on the artwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axm61
To Airdave,
I am the guy who has been arranging these files since I started doing models and I will continue doing so. There’s a reason why I layout these parts this way. I do it by sections. Sorry if you disagree.
And one more thing, please participate showing respect to others. I don’t tolerate it.
It’s a free model!!
I don't care whether a model is free or paid for...if there is something wrong with it,
the designer should be able to tolerate constructive criticism.

I design models too...in case you didn't know (or care).
And I put a lot of effort into considering the builder of my models...EVEN WITH THE FREE MODELS!
The fact that you suggested I am not showing respect to you or anyone else here, is the reason you're getting a response.
I DON'T HAVE TO TOLERATE THAT.

One thing I will never do is put one or two small parts on a page and ask the builder to waste their expensive cardstock.
Thats what I originally meant to say, but I tried to be respectful.

I try very hard to keep page count to a minimum, even while grouping parts into sections.
I consider that a little bit of "respect" for the person who downloads my models...even the free ones.

If you can't handle constructive criticism...well I have nothing else to say.