View Single Post

Old 02-11-2018, 12:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 479.41 MB
Thank you, all!

It continues with the first stage, the center booster.
This consists of two parts, which are too long for me to get them clean and neatly rolled. That's why I split the top part into three sections and the bottom section into two sections. The division took place at appropriate places, e.g. where a line is printed.
Also, I had to make additional adhesive tabs and frames. Here you should mention that there are too few frames before, to get the long body without bumps. Therefore, in all sections which have additionally produced.
You only have to, if you build the internal parts, be careful that the frames do not collide.
Deviating from the actual model, I did not reinforce the bottom of the first stage with rings, but instead with 3 cardboard discs of approx. 0.8 mm thickness, nothing can displace.
So, enough for today ....
Attached Thumbnails
An actually project: Falcon Heavy and Tesla Roadster-dscf7878.jpg   An actually project: Falcon Heavy and Tesla Roadster-dscf7879.jpg   An actually project: Falcon Heavy and Tesla Roadster-dscf7881.jpg   An actually project: Falcon Heavy and Tesla Roadster-dscf7883.jpg   An actually project: Falcon Heavy and Tesla Roadster-dscf7884.jpg  

my current projekt:
Iss - the third