View Single Post

Old 02-11-2018, 03:57 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
The Kit:

What you start with:

The kit consists of two pages; one with the base and body and the other page the rest of the parts.

I noticed in my preplanning that the sails are one sided, which would leave the back an unsightly white, so I decided that it best to mirror the second page to accomplish providing backs to the sails and a few other parts. I printed off a few copies of each of the pages (the two with the kit and the extra mirrored page I prepared) for some personal construction plans that I considered worth attempting.

I printed the kit on 100b sheets. Because of some optional modifications I thought about making, I printed several sheets more of the kit on regular paper, in color.

If you are interested in the kit, go to the Fiddler's Green Model site. Look under the Industrial heading, near the bottom of the page (Smockmill):

https://www.fiddlersgreen.net/shop/c.../Industry.html
Attached Thumbnails
Tilting At Windmills; With or without the smock...-smock-mill-pages-1.jpg   Tilting At Windmills; With or without the smock...-smock-mill-pages-mirroed.jpg