View Single Post

Old 02-13-2018, 02:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 426.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by legal01 View Post
Looking impressive, any changes that need to be made to the master or design suggestions to improve the whole just drop me a line sometime. I have only build stage 3 and the command module so far so I know they work, stage two im not sure about.

Cheers
Had a quick look around, but the only version of the Saturn V model I liked was the V2.2 Apollo 11 that includes the TINKERED WITH BY LEGAL01 which I presume is still the 1:96 scale.

The 1:48 scale files, aside from mostly being JPG's also look crudely chopped up with no rhyme or reason even harder to figure out how they go together.

Just for fun, since I have access to an 11X17 printer, I printed the stage 1 parts from LEGAL01's file at 125% on plain paper and the internal support rings on 200Lb Card Stock that I usually build with.
I also printed the stage 1 at 100% on the Card Stock, but I think it's gonna be to thick at that scale.

Both of these are just to tinker with, I didn't even bother with printing in color, since only the Flag and USA are colored anyway.
If my math is correct, the 1:96 printed at 125% comes in at 1:76.8 scale?!? So I'll see how both of these come out.