View Single Post

Old 02-14-2018, 10:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi all

Well things have moved on a bit with this now, I have a few tweaks to the cockpit to work out and all the parts should be finished.

The fuselage has another part added and wing roots in place, ready to the inner wing section. I have yet to test build the under carriage, although on the screen it looks ok
The only bit still to be worked on is the connection between the landing gear and the wing, shown in the first image circled in yellow. It has to be strong enough. This I will try to work out today as I can't fit the inner wings till I do, alterations will have to be made to fit it all.
Second photo is of the wing roots and first of many ribs, needed to fit these now as the area will be sealed off when next section is fitted.
The third is just a loose first fit of the basic bomb bay.
As the computer work on this is drawing to a close I already have my eye's on the next idea
I already have most of the info I need, the only thing I'm short of for the Victor is a good set of hull section drawings. I do have some that I can use, but they are poor.
The test build goes on

Well enough till later, had a few work jobs cancelled till another day so lots of build time today

Regards
Rob
Attached Thumbnails
Avro Lancaster 1/33-ggggggg.jpg   Avro Lancaster 1/33-20180213_163319.jpg   Avro Lancaster 1/33-20180212_192019.jpg   Avro Lancaster 1/33-64380_big.jpg   Avro Lancaster 1/33-avro-vulcan.png