View Single Post

Old 02-15-2018, 08:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Better Late than Never

Dear AirDave and friends:
The tail of the tree; Printed it out before Christmas started to build got 3/4 done, said sure would be nice with lights, went looking for lights went to 3 Xmas stores, Walmart Hobby lobby did not find what I wanted in the price range I could afford..... So I put the project at the back of the workbench, Until the wife went looking for my good pair of cutting tools and started to gush about how cool is that tree and could I finish it to put on the shelf in the living room year round. I append the completed project with out lights but with two other additions Fist I searched images of wood floors then Christmas tree skirts. Printed them onto the paper cut glued and done. (Note if you have trouble finding images PM me and I can send you the Jpegs I used)
Enjoy,
Miles
Attached Thumbnails
airdave's Paper Holiday Tree-img_1479.jpg   airdave's Paper Holiday Tree-mayanpecan_cumin_mnp05cu1high.jpg   airdave's Paper Holiday Tree-houses-tree-skirt2.jpg