View Single Post

Old 03-04-2018, 11:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 985.89 MB
I had a little problem with the wall and learned something important. The sheets that I used for the overlays were all printed on a HP Photo type printer. The sheet containing the door and the windows that I glued on the back of the wall were printed on larger HP machine that takes both A3 and A4 paper, because my Photo machine went belly-up. It turns out that all printers, even those manufactured by the same company do not have necessarily have the same default print size settings. The A3/A4 printer default size is just a hair smaller then the Photosmart. Over a page, it becomes a noticeable difference. Instead of just being able to glue the block of windows with the small door to the back, I had to separate the door and the windows above the door from the other windows, If I had left them connected, the door and widow set would not have aligned properly. By separating the two sections, I was able to center the individual sections, so that the slight size difference is not noticeable (unfortunately, I still know the error is still there).

On the brighter side, the coach did not turn out too badly and I was able to cut the fringe on the end of the drivers seat. It only shows if you tilt the coach side (photo 2), but once, again, I know it is there. And now the photos:
Attached Thumbnails
White hart inn revisited-20180304_230540.jpg   White hart inn revisited-20180304_230931.jpg