View Single Post

Old 03-13-2018, 07:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
hi,

thanks rockpaperscissor. I too love those dinosaurs ; I have the t-28 on stack, I'm probably going to something else next, but definitively this year.

I know, I switched to photobucket because I wanted a place where I can have all my work as projects, share them with friends and this was the only site or tool that suited my needs; Then photobucket put that crap on limit and 1000 ads a page .
But even with adblocked (I'm using too so I didn't noticed all the ads) you should be able to see the pic ; they're 1280px wide.

I will put back all pics of this build internally in a next post ; meanwhile, I'm looking for a new host. I'm trying to avoid building my own gallery tool/site but guess I'll have to do it !

Back to the build.
Main turret. There's some differences between "skin" and structure, anyway, I prefer to do an edge gluing, then put on the frame ; in pic some rivet are missing.
And the last (main) part, the exhaust pipes. (you can too see the "good work" I did on those 4 air intake it might end in a tutorial, but not in the 'to follow" section....)

The model is almost finished, few tools to add, some weathering (perhaps)