View Single Post

Old 03-13-2018, 02:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileer View Post
I know it has been a while since I posted anything here. No, I have not been sleeping; I have been slowly working the build. I have completed the passenger cage for the Tudor straight-sided coach and partially assembled the passenger cage for the "fancy" coach. I have to make a bottom for the fancy coach and decide what to use for axles and the wagon tongue assembly. It is going to be a kit-bash modification from the Tudor coach. I am not sure, at this moment, if I can figure a way to make the front wheels turn. Also, after going back and looking at VK's design thread, I realized that I will need SIX horses for this rig. On the up side, I have glued the four walls of the Guild Hall together and started work on the egg-shell interior brace. I cannot put the roof on the building, until I install the egg-crate. The open entry-way prevents me from installing the egg-crate from the bottom. End of ramblings; here are some photos of coach build (that is a US Quarter).
You know you need to do one in white and have it pulling up in front of the Disney castle...

Beautiful work

EDIT -- it can be pulled by a four horse team or six