View Single Post

Old 03-13-2018, 03:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 16.04 MB
Los Hoes; Leon Schuijt

Well, it is about time to start a build thread. As far as I am aware, no one as yet has posted the Leon Schuijt "Los hoes" paper model on this site as of today, so here we go.

It seems a fairly simple kit, but I might be mistaken. I will certainly not follow the building order that is suggested by the numbers on the kit. I most likely will build four sub-assemblies and tie them together in the end.

To start, lets show you the model before I did do any damage to it. I also want to mention that my version does not have the best printing quality. Blue, red and yellow do not line up entirely, as the chimney-cap demonstrates. This will not show if you look at the model from a distance, but it might be noticeable in photos.
The model does not have an interior, but I want to open up most, if not all doors, so I make the interior black (cheap HEMA black marker). It helps that the cardboard is of the coated kind, so a solvent based marker does not easily bleed through.

As the last picture of today, the first finished sub-assembly.
Attached Thumbnails
Los Hoes; Leon Schuijt-dsc_3830_adj.jpg   Los Hoes; Leon Schuijt-dsc_3856_adj.jpg   Los Hoes; Leon Schuijt-dsc_3839_adj.jpg   Los Hoes; Leon Schuijt-dsc_3845.jpg   Los Hoes; Leon Schuijt-dsc_3858_adj.jpg  

Christiaan