View Single Post

Old 04-16-2018, 03:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
Gerard is not the only one making it harder for people to get their free models or 'hiding' models behind a password or even a ridiculous quest. *CoughUHUcough*. Although I think these kinds of methods are considerably futile in the end, I also think it's their good right to do so. They're their models. No one else should have the right to say in what way people share their designs.

And as a message to Gerard, I understand not seeing people building your models can be frustrating, but in this I agree with other voices in this thread, lots of people are collecting. Just to have the model for the moment they want to build it. I do it too. I have about ten models printed out and ready for building in a folder on my desk. Then I go and print another one I immediately want to make instead of taking one out of the folder. It's impulsive. That's how it works.
FYI, I actually am working on your FH Phantom at this very moment and it will be placed on my blog and here in about a week or so. And I like the model. It's a lot of fiddling but I like it.
Don't let your creativity be discouraged. Just keep designing your models.