Thread: Kelloggs
View Single Post

Old 04-27-2018, 09:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.86 MB
Thanks for stopping to take a look. When I opened my downloaded images of the village into Photoshop,
the ruler tool shows that the scans appear to be 1/2" to the foot, or 1/24th scale.

I was surprised that the reduction to 1/72 came out so well. Some of it is because of using the HP color printer at my public library.

Anyways I wanted to give credit to Kellogs, so after printing I'm laminating the printout on Kelloggs cereal boxes. (Bottom of the Bakery & grocer shown)

There are 3 more buildings to go, school, church, and petrol/service station. All together they should make a nice set up for my train layout.

The Spectrum cable co. sent a application for television service, so after opening the envelope the insides looked similar to "cobble stones".
Hope they send again so I can get more for free! If not I can scan this one.

Found someone has put the old "Weetabix" models up on the internet. I have here a recolored & modified Whitworth delivery van at the
back of the grocery/butcher shop awaiting to make the rounds of the village.

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Kelloggs-bakery.jpg   Kelloggs-bakery-2.jpg   Kelloggs-grocery-2.jpg   Kelloggs-delivery-1.jpg   Kelloggs-delivery-van.jpg  

Kelloggs-grocery-1.jpg   Kelloggs-grocery-3.jpg   Kelloggs-grocery-4.jpg