View Single Post

Old 04-28-2018, 12:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 285.85 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpetr View Post
It is nice from you, Papierschnitzel, that you want so solve it for us even it is not your fault, but Android/Adobe fault.

We just need to find a nearby machine that supports layered pdf and print it from there (or save pdf in different on/off layer configuration there)
Well, as a commercial creator I have a big interested in making potential customers happy!

For me using layers is a huge bonus for designing models. This way I can pack a lot of variations into a single page of a model. I would have to make a lot of pages without it. So when I learn that some cannot use that I have to think what to do about it.

I do hope that someone will fill this software void on Android. On the one hand I understand how designing and maintaining software esp on multiple OS platforms needs a very strict approach. And when your solution turns out to be harmful on a platform it makes sense to disable that functionality. But in this case I had to shake my head when I read about it. I have read so many posts about people wanting that functionality back on Android.

I will try this Foxit reader and see if that works. Thanks for the tip!

Chris