View Single Post

Old 05-08-2018, 04:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 985.89 MB
Thanks, VK,

The Market Wagon (with modifications) is finished. It may be a bit off scale with the other coaches, but it should not be noticeable. The Market Wagon and Travel Wagon will be parked across the road from the coaches. Here is the finished (sans horses) product.

I didn't show the underside, because I included that photo in my last post. I used the door hinges and pull on the storage pouches, because I liked the style. I have not yet decided on the breed of horse to pull the wagons. It will have to be a heavy hauler (Percheron/Shire/Clydesdale). In researching horses, I found out that the Clydesdale was originally a small horse. Breeders made it taller. I guess that they never heard of the engineers golden rule : IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.

My next stage is to finish the Princess coach and the Tudor straight sided coach. Then I will go back and finish the Inn/Guild Hall. After that I will probably build the rest of the coaches/wagons and finish with the Clock Tower. I still have a long way to go.
Attached Thumbnails
White hart inn revisited-20180508_132210.jpg   White hart inn revisited-20180508_132223.jpg   White hart inn revisited-20180508_132245.jpg   White hart inn revisited-20180508_132257.jpg