Thread: Conflicted
View Single Post

Old 05-09-2018, 06:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
Conflicted

After much consideration I have decided once again to work on a ship. But which one? My muse has been absent and I am conflicted, so here are my (self imposed) choices:

Admiral Ushakov: I built this one about 9 years ago, unfortunately it did not survive the move to Iowa. I now have another copy to build.

Sevastopol: I started one of these and a thread to go with it but it stalled out because I was not happy with the direction the project was going at the time. I have a second copy to make a fresh start.

Retvizan: So far I have two votes in favor of this one on FB

Andrei P.: Not trying to spell that "P" word right now. I think there is already a good thread on this one somewhere out in cyber space.

Belleau Wood: Would be built from a photocopy as the paper is crap.

Essex: I've looked at this one many times.

Ark Royal: I built the 1992 version complete with the crap paper it was printed on. It was one of my early paper projects and the paper lead to its deteriorization and final voyage to file 13.

I also have printed out an

Arizona: Digital Navy (2nd version)

BB-4 Iowa: Golden Bear's design

So I am open for your suggestions...

greg
Attached Thumbnails
Conflicted-img_20180508_202736469.jpg   Conflicted-img_20180508_202740162.jpg   Conflicted-img_20180508_202806915.jpg