Thread: Tumbler
View Single Post

Old 05-09-2018, 04:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 470.61 MB
Continuing

Thanks, guys!

The first pic is of parts 15-9 through 14 (and the starboard one completed) that make up one of the front armor plates. The 2nd pic is of my first attempt. Wasn’t happy with the way it was going as indicated in the pic. I didn’t like the look of the top Leading Edge (see oval) and texture needed to be added to the whole LE, as well (see arrows). I trashed it and went back to the drawing board.

Next 3 pics are closeups of the completed one. This piece also has another mod; the recessed panel (pic 64). Terrordron’s kit doesn’t have this panel but it is on the actual car.

I do a bit of embossing and debossing where I feel its needed or will enhance the overall look. The white piece with the triangular cut out in the first pic (62) is the debossing template. It’s printed at a slightly larger size to allow for the finished panel to sit just inside it. Hopefully this is a clear explanation. -J
Attached Thumbnails
Tumbler-tmblr-62.jpg   Tumbler-tmblr-63.jpg   Tumbler-tmblr-64.jpg   Tumbler-tmblr-65.jpg   Tumbler-tmblr-66.jpg