View Single Post

Old 05-23-2018, 08:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 70.75 MB
Send a message via MSN to Lex
Thanks Garry. I have a feeling the tough parts are still to come though.

Further details are added to the cockpit. A little more detail on the seatbelt and it will be ready. Since little reference exist for the cockpit (still, references do exist for the instrument panel), I decided to give it whatever treatment that looks good. The instrument panel itself is replaced by a more accurate version, but I realised I printed the replacement to the wrong size only after it was built. Replacement of the replacement coming soon.

Canopy plaster mould has set. Good thing the plaster and the paper mould are both in one piece (which means if I screw up the plaster one, I can make another). As can be seen, the canopy shape is all wrong and I will have to sand the plaster extensively - precisely the reason I am using it.

The tabletop vacforming machine has arrived as well (the orthodontist's variety, costs about $50). Expect to test it soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Me P.1101 (Supermodel)-20180524_093825.jpg   Me P.1101 (Supermodel)-20180524_093831.jpg   Me P.1101 (Supermodel)-20180524_102410.jpg