View Single Post

Old 06-02-2018, 05:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 461.87 MB
Hi everybody!
Once again: thank You VERY much for Your kind words!
@wireandpaper: I never thought about the crew, but now, that You mention it - hm. Maybe You started here something wih me...
Meanwhile some more details have been added. The roof closed the bridge and left little to see, considering, but to know, that the interior is there is something, as well.
On top of the working deck the crane and the boat with davit have been added, together with "stuff" on the roof of the bridge, like radar and searchlight. I gave some further details to the crane and the davit like hydraulic cylinder and inscriptions, but it not really necessary. The two lamps at the stern are made from 0,8 mm wire; I intended something transparent, but it didn´t work out and wouldn´t have looked similar to the original, so I returned to known solutions. Generally speaking am I pretty much done with what I have, except tho bollards, that come this weekend - and the lasercuts I am waiting for. And waiting...
One day I´ll buy one of this DIY-lasercutters, they seem to work out well.
Attached Thumbnails
MV WEDEL, Papershipwright, 1:250-wedel-50.jpg   MV WEDEL, Papershipwright, 1:250-wedel-51.jpg   MV WEDEL, Papershipwright, 1:250-wedel-52.jpg   MV WEDEL, Papershipwright, 1:250-wedel-53.jpg   MV WEDEL, Papershipwright, 1:250-wedel-54.jpg