View Single Post

Old 06-06-2018, 06:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 40.04 MB
Thanks friends! The thing I'm really proud of is to be part of such a great modellers community. Your appreciation is the best gratification for me.

@Becky: Excuse me if I seemed to ignore your gracious presence in this thread. Every post from a nice girl count as double to me (although I'm proud citizen of the Ancient Republic of San Marino in my veins runs Italian blood, after all, so I'm pretty sensible to feminine charm), and so my pleasure for every post from you is also doubled.

@Bengt: I'm really touched by your words. Thanks friend. In past years I reduced my modeling activity for a chronic lack of time, but I enhanced a lot the quality of my personal involvement in every build I make. I choose everytime subjects that have some kind of link with my personal story and I try to study, investigate, research anything I can about the real thing to feel as much involved as I can with the build I'm realizing. I build less but I enjoy the whole process very much.
BTW if you arrive to the point where you need to place your hands on your 1:32 Atlantis and I will not have already published my work in a useable form please let me know and I'll give you all you need to realize your flight deck.