View Single Post

Old 06-11-2018, 05:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyaa View Post
I need some suggestions. Every day I get emails from people asking how long it would take to ship a model to them, and today I had to issue a hefty refund because somebody bought a couple models, then got mad because I don't ship physical models.

How can I put it on my website in plain English that what people are buying are downloadable digital files, not physical models? I thought I had it covered with a statement on the front page, and a more detailed explanation in a FAQ, but obviously I used too many syllables or something.

I could start shipping models, but that would seriously increase the price. I'd have to find somebody to build the model, pay them, cover cost of materials, and shipping from wherever they are. I could see a simple $5 digital model increase upwards of $30 to $50 depending on location of the builder. My build skills are nowhere near sellable.
Sir,

I am afraid the only solution to your problem is to go to every school in 'Muricah and teach readin', writin' & 'rithmatic..,

Thank you and good luck

MS
Live, Laff, Love...