View Single Post

Old 06-19-2018, 04:03 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
I had not finished the Killarney models when we went to Ireland. We stayed in Killarney two nights on our tour of the Ring of Kerry area. Four of the buildings were on the main street very near our hotel. The Sugan Hostel was located elsewhere and I didn't get to see it. We left the hotel early and returned late on our excursions, so my photos were taken in the evening.

Below you will find a photo of the model with real building on the next photo. As with all of the Tiny Ireland models Anke was able to capture the colorful design of the existing buildings. The majority of the buildings that we saw in Ireland were painted bright colors with interesting decorations.

Photo # 1 the five Killarney buildings #2 & 3 Bricin Pub and Restaurant # 4 & 5 The Market Cross - a gate way to other small shops #6 &7 O'Connor's Pub. I went in the two pubs to take a photo but they didn't turn out well. They were filled with lots of folks having a good time.
Attached Thumbnails
Tiny Ireland models-1-dsc00392.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-6-dsc00386.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-4-dsc00230.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-2-dsc00390.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-1-dsc00236.jpg  

Tiny Ireland models-4-dsc00389.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-3-dsc00226.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-5-dsc00388.jpg   Tiny Ireland models-2-dsc00227.jpg