View Single Post

Old 06-21-2018, 02:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 617.34 MB
A bit more of my temple build, with photos I hope!!!

Maybe I got the photo attaching thing sort of worked out. I do want to be able to insert information or comments on the photo itself, so I will keep working at it. The sticky seems a good place to start. : How To: post pictures to a thread
Sorry for the amateurish confusion!
The first photo shows the different styles of decks/layers. Second is my method of assembling the layers. (Using 3/4 inch bar stock as weights and building assistants.) 3. is rolling the edge on some of the layers. 4-folding the top dome, 5 is my attempt to cover up as many mistakes as I can! The last view (6) is a general over view of the completed Temple, Slightly modified for fit and function on the layout.
I also put a few little green snakes in the foliage. "It always has to be snakes"'I want to work in a few photos of the grand kids. They really enjoy finding themselves in the layout.
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Temple of the Forbidden Eye-img_3086.jpg   Temple of the Forbidden Eye-img_3089.jpg   Temple of the Forbidden Eye-img_2429.jpg   Temple of the Forbidden Eye-img_3094.jpg   Temple of the Forbidden Eye-img_3617-2-.jpg  

Temple of the Forbidden Eye-img_3618.jpg