View Single Post

Old 06-30-2018, 07:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
On this topic...I had an argument with someone just the other day about why Made in Japan, China, Thailand, etc should not a problem with anyone.
We have been buying Asian made products for decades.

If these products are not produced in our own country then why shouldn't we buy from them?
If these products can be made cheaper then why shouldn't we buy them?
(excluding of course, those companies that rely on slave or child labour).

This particular product, for example, is produced in China by reputable companies with quality design and materials.
And is shipped and sold around the World...nothing wrong with that.
The Micro-Mark machine is a Chinese made product.

But like in any country, other companies can copy designs, produce a lower quality and inferior knock-off and sell it for a cheaper price.
The problem is these sellers (mostly from Asian countries) are flooding online sites like ebay and amazon
with this cheaper "knock-off" junk.
We all want to save a few bucks, so we try the cheap stuff...and later wish we hadn't.
In the meantime, that seller gets rich fast...and then moves on to another knock off.

Its the American dream! lol

Tip....I like shopping Amazon more than ebay.
One of the reasons is the buyer feedback.
I, myself, am an Amazon reviewer.
And I always leave detailed reviews and buyer feedback on every item I purchase.
This helps weed out a lot of "bargains" that just aren't worth it.
You can find out a lot about every item before you buy it, from real people who have.

Plus Amazon sellers offer cheaper and faster shipping options...but thats another topic.