View Single Post

Old 07-12-2018, 05:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by David7235 View Post
Hello, YOAV

One of the objectives of posting in this forum was to be able to communicate with you in order to tell you how extremely grateful I am for sharing such extraordinary models.
A real honor for me, Mr. Designer.
I have also armed your Phantom and your Kfir. With both I have won prizes in modeling competitions in my country. Again THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

With respect to your observations, if I increased the dihedral of the wings I apologize. I did not notice it at the time and I calculate now it can not be solved anymore.

With regard to the somewhat excessive brightness, it is correct. Although the photos exaggerate a little there. I noticed and it is in my plans to give one more hand of matt lacquer within this week.

A humble request: The figures of the A-4B / C, the Dagger and the Mirage III are emblematic in my beloved country. The three are heroes of the Malvinas conflict of '82. If you could ever color some of them with the mimetic scheme used in those times, I (and surely many more) would arm it with a deep pride and admiration for these pilots we had and They left their lives in the South Atlantic.

Thanks again YOAV
Best regards
(I show you at the foot some photos of the other two, I hope you like them)

I wish I could do your repaints for you. Hopefully someone will step up and help you with the Malvinas War period aircraft from your air force.
Live, Laff, Love...