View Single Post

Old 07-12-2018, 09:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

Been a good day. Had my freebie Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's on the way to the Senior Donuts and Coffee at the Art Museum with a lecture on one of the newer paintings in the collection. Then by the Container Store to pick up something with my Birthday 15% off and check out info on the Skandia Bookshelves they carry. The display unit which was close to what I was looking for was being cleared out so they could do a reset. So what was usually just a touch over $400 I got it for a 195 -- Happy Birthday to me. Then home to play with the cats and fix dinner: roast chicken breast, new potatoes and Brussel sprouts steamed in a Herb de Provence mix and finished off with a big bowl of fresh black cherries.

Oh, the bookcase - tomorrow will take that up to the house I bought in the Miami-Globe AZ area to set up with some other things I'm working on there. That's why I haven't been around much the last couple of months, working on it. Will do a little thread on it separately when I get the time.

No paper cutting right now, but hope to get back to it soon. Once again thanks everyone.