View Single Post

Old 07-19-2018, 09:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 92.57 MB
Hey Dan hope it is entertaining Some work on the rear fuse, a bit tricky to fit the streamlined rear lower fuse, and moved forward to the cockpit skin, thought I would have to adjust this more, but didn't to my surprise. redrew the downstairs window, and would like to put a bit in there where one would sit if rescued down there. I drew up the piece shown that I think is the tailwheel control/ rudder control cover. Complicated locking tailwheel on the real bird, that retracts up and this little bit will cover the rear of the fuse/float junction. Internet searching for cockpit info has been fun, found the EAA cockpit 360 has a duck, and an older model cockpit at seawings. Pretty cool. No accurate cockpit for this model at all, not even the separation between front to back very close to the right place, and no cockpit details that I can use it looks like. One major error on my part, the lettering doesn't line up very well on the starboard side, but I think will likely not redo that as was a bit tricky, the aft fuse parts.
Attached Thumbnails
Grumman J2F4 1/33 "scratch"-img_2124.jpg   Grumman J2F4 1/33 "scratch"-img_2125.jpg