View Single Post

Old 07-20-2018, 11:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 498.04 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wad Cutter View Post
Incredible model and one I've been looking forward to since I started modeling and another one I would like to add to my collection. I seen the movie a couple of times and access to all of them. I have one question, will you be selling it or will it be a free download. I hate to get to the point but I have to know so if it's one your going to sell I have to chat with my banker about founds. What ever you do I will be following this build till the end. Thank you for your high degree of detail. It will be a fantastic model when complete. Thank you very much. wc
Thanks!

I'll distribute it the same way I have my others.... There will be a paragraph ask for a donation if you think it is worth something, but the files will be available without charge.

I fully recognize anything I design and distribute (free or with a charge) will end up somewhere else on the internet. I'd rather not try to deal with chasing those things down and doing C&D's, but instead just include a blurb asking for a donation. I also feel that the people who won't make a donation are in large part the same ones that wouldn't buy it anyway... so overall I'm minimizing the work and complexity I need to manage.

TL;DR - I'm lazy, stressed out, and uninterested in having to act like an adult... I want to spend my time designing and building instead of chasing down bad actors.