View Single Post

Old 09-02-2018, 03:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 103.90 MB
I just finished my build of the Koolwheelz Datsun 240Z -- obviously, my all-time favorite! I was extra careful building this one and I'm very happy with how it came out. Edge coloring is essential with this design, and I was lucky and hit a fairly close match. I chose to omit the side mirrors, as they always seem to meet with unfortunate accidents on my models. Many thanks to Dave for the contest and the design, and to everyone who voted in the poll (for the Datsun and for the other choices).

The third picture is intended to show the numerous glue tabs on the inside. Apologies for the blurriness. The fourth and fifth are taken in front of an Epinal diorama I finished recently, just to give it some background (though the two models are not in very compatible scales).
Attached Thumbnails
You Pick!! Koolwheelz 2018 Party  continues!-gedc1043.jpg   You Pick!! Koolwheelz 2018 Party  continues!-gedc1042.jpg   You Pick!! Koolwheelz 2018 Party  continues!-gedc1041.jpg   You Pick!! Koolwheelz 2018 Party  continues!-gedc1040.jpg   You Pick!! Koolwheelz 2018 Party  continues!-gedc1039.jpg