View Single Post

Old 09-07-2018, 06:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Few more pics of progress. I was able to get most of the front of the Tractor completed. The cow catcher gave me a little trouble going together but turned out alright in the end. I had one small part on each side turned the wrong way which was throwing the whole thing off and making it wider than it needed to be. Once I corrected that error it fit perfect.

Mad Max War Rig 1:25-front-4.jpg Mad Max War Rig 1:25-front-3.jpg Mad Max War Rig 1:25-front.jpg

After the cow catcher was finally in place the sides went on pretty easy. Everything fit together well.

Mad Max War Rig 1:25-tractor-.jpg Mad Max War Rig 1:25-side.jpg Mad Max War Rig 1:25-side-2.jpg

Next up is the cabin. I've found some good reference photos of the interior and think I'm going to try and add a dashboard and seats to fill the empty space. Looking forward to this part and interested to see what I come up with. So far I've tested out a few different bits of material for the seats and i'm not really happy with how they came out so going to keep trying different things until I find something that works.

Rough draft of my thoughts on the dash... trying to keep it simple yet close to the real thing.

Mad Max War Rig 1:25-dash-draft.jpg