View Single Post

Old 09-12-2018, 07:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
More of my everything costs twice as much, and takes three times as long. When I was shutting down the computer it dropped one of the out of the blue W10 updates on me. As usual I told it update and restart since I want to get it over. It wouldn't restart, Went ahead and did some things I needed to do with figuring I'd get it up over lunch. Well no go. Wouldn't even do a restore point so had to reload W10. Which means I lost all my programs, favorites, etc. So went on MS site to see what I could do. At least they got me with a tech and he got all my favorites back and reloaded the programs I could remember except for Pepukura 4 which he couldn't get. Haven't been using it anyway. Printers driver, etc and since I hadn't update a few of the programs in awhile, ok. But its 6pm now so there went the entire afternoon and all I'd planned on getting done. Back down to Glendale tomorrow for a doctor's appointment and a couple of other things. At least I can bring more stuff up and get some cleaning done down there to start getting the condo ready to sell. At least the cats seem to be adjusting somewhat.