View Single Post

Old 09-13-2018, 11:07 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Wellllllll, you asked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdave View Post
Well, I haven't seen much activity?...
I've given you enough Koolwheelz over the last year, plenty to choose from.
Why am I not seeing any builds?

Any suggestions for the model?
Let me know.

Still working on the shuttle. Thanks! A great kit.

I've increased the size and am working on the internal framing to support the larger kit. I've been using a sketch program to resize the engines but I am not very good at that sort of thing. I have also played with the doors to move them a bit to be more like the studio model.

I have a hull printed; I just need the finish the frame and some details.

It's a great kit with awesome potential. Thanks all for making it! I'll post a thread once I figure some of these nagging details!

As for new ideas, what about an Orion Interceptor from Star Trek Enterprise? A very sleek, under appreciated ship? No one has ever attempted it and its a REAL mean ship!

My friend would like that Haiyatta's science patrol jet from Ultraman tv series, that he emailed me about. I don't know anything about it, save it looks pretty clean of lines and frame. It might be fun?
Attached Thumbnails
AirDave's Kool Wheelz Collection-images.jpeg   AirDave's Kool Wheelz Collection-orion_interceptor_firing_particle_cannon-1.jpg   AirDave's Kool Wheelz Collection-orion_interceptor_firing_particle_cannon.jpg   AirDave's Kool Wheelz Collection-orion_interceptors_firing_on_enterprise.jpg   AirDave's Kool Wheelz Collection-orion-interceptor4-borderland.jpg  

AirDave's Kool Wheelz Collection-orion-interceptor2-borderland.jpg   AirDave's Kool Wheelz Collection-orioninterceptor.jpg