View Single Post

Old 09-14-2018, 02:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Wayne -

I feel bad for you about all the update tsimmis. I try to keep all my files backed up every couple of days and am resigned to losing the programs one of these days.

Reading about your new home environment makes me think that Carlisle PA is a really benign (if much less interesting and exciting) place to live. This old infantryman and East Asia hand is now content to live in this placid place and experience vicariously such interesting places as Arizona, South Africa, and other wonderlands through your posts and those of Kevin and others.

Very good wishes for getting settled in, getting the computer sorted, keeping the cats happy (do they have anything to fear from poisonous insects, snakes, predatory dogs, coyotes, and the like?), and making your garden grow.

Don

Re: Cats. We lost our beloved Tora-chan (last of a series of five Boose cats) last March, but every spring-through-fall have a pair of catbirds that cheer up the back garden.
Attached Thumbnails
A new to me house-boose_01_house_carlisle_may_2018.jpg   A new to me house-boose_02_conodoguinet_creek_may_2018.jpg   A new to me house-boose_03_predatory_creatures_may_2018.jpg   A new to me house-boose_04_backyard_catbird_may_2018.jpg   A new to me house-tora-chan_2004-2018.jpg