View Single Post

Old 09-14-2018, 05:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 871.99 MB
Further to my earlier post regards no other designer being at fault here, even though they're aircraft models, what AM produces and what Bruno produces are two totally different animals. No reasonable person who has ever designed or even built a paper model aircraft could argue the view for too long that the two could ever be in competition with each other. Chalk and cheese. I've poured the vast bulk of my model purchasing dollars into buying S&P designs. To this point, hundreds of them actually, and also at this point, more than I'll probably ever get to build. But like most modellers, that bit of logic and common sense won't stop me from continuing buying. Bruno caters for EXACTLY what sort of model I like building while, other larger scale designers, nowhere near as much. As I said earlier, I would love to be in the financial position of supporting all designers, but being a humble working class schlub, my chosen hobby is way down on the weekly budget priority list. Not crying poor or anything here, because I know there are many modellers who are far worse off than me. Just stating facts.
I only know Aaron Murphy through this forum and some FB discussions and he seems like a thoroughly decent fella with second to none design skills (the fact he's color blind makes it more amazing) plus a great sense of humor. It truly breaks my heart to see him faced with this dilemma.