View Single Post

Old 09-14-2018, 08:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Thanks for the comments on the computer. I didn't loose any data or very little. Just the hassle of reloading W10 which means you loose you programs and favorites.

Another wasted day from a house viewpoint. My little Purr Kat was limping really bad yesterday with her lf ft leg swollen. So had to take her to a vet after I finally deal with my lack of cell signals and located one that could see her today, a 45 minute drive. It was an abscess that the vet said looked like maybe a cat bite so think China Whitecat got a little carried away with harassing her. Got some antibiotics to give her for the next 2 weeks plus trying to keep a cone on her head so she won't lick the wound. So day gone and unexpected hit on the credit card.

Don, sorry to hear about Tora-chan. Before I start letting them outside plan on building a fenced area for them. I guess other then hot, the critters are the trade off for not having hurricanes, ice storms, tornados, earthquakes, etc.

SCEtoAux (Doug) I grew up on a farm outside Pauls Valley about 50 miles due east of Medicine Park. We used to go to the Mount Scott Festivals all the time. We didn't have as many, but you learned to shake you shoes before putting them on.