View Single Post

Old 09-16-2018, 02:32 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
Let's not even begin to look at issues getting models posted to here.

I used to order a lot from a German supplier and had to stop as I didn't get my last 2 orders - due to the courier (a global carrier) they used.

The story is of interest and the debacle rests 100% with the supplier/manufacturer I ordered direct from.

Because it was couriered, a physical delivery address is used. Couriers do not deliver to a PO Box.

The first time I had an issue I queried and was told by the courier company here that it been handed over to a physical Post Office. It was their "new policy". Which Post Office? They couldn't tell me. To cut a long story short after I told a local director that I was charging him with theft, they were told me the actual Post Office. 80kms away.

I went there and they gave me the parcel. It had been dropped off and they didn't know what to do with it. Quite naturally. They also had stacks of other parcels from the same courier people were not going to get. Plus because it was a door to door courier delivery the Post Office were receiving no renumeration for anything they managed to deliver!

Of course, had the supplier used another carrier there would have been no issue.

I asked the supplier to change carriers for my next order (placed but not despatched) but they refused to and got arrogant over the fact that I was questioning the performance of the German carrier. The supplier then stopped answering mails and communicating. At that stage I then swore never to buy from them again!!!

I never recieved the delivery, despite having despatch info, and neither did I get a refund. I eventually had to take action via Mastercard.

So it goes.....!