View Single Post

Old 09-25-2018, 11:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Update. Was wrong about the data. Just looked at the main folders and they looked like most there. Going into them found bunches of files (including all my unedited photos and reference photos saved off the net) were not there. Call back to Microsoft and eventually they figured out were to retrieve most, just have to do a lot of refiling to get things back in order. Luckily had all the edited photos uploaded to SmugMug. Still can't get cell service on the property, unless I walk halfway up the hill in the back. Changed carriers to one it seems nearly everybody has up here, just means I don't have to walk as far up the street(into the snake's territory) to get a signal.

Anyway getting more done outside, more in the house. China Whitecat is going crazy being locked up inside and has about torn the mini-blind off the rear door. Purr Kat is back to good health and I'm 500 dollars lighter. Ratsie Katsie is pretty much her usual quiet solitary self.

China checking the neighborhood. Getting books back up on shelves, starting to feel like home. One of the reasons I moved up here.
Attached Thumbnails
A new to me house-0989xx.jpg   A new to me house-dsc_0985.jpg   A new to me house-dsc_0986.jpg   A new to me house-dsc_0988.jpg