View Single Post

Old 10-11-2018, 01:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyaa View Post
I noticed it was a different plane, but I still like the markings. Plus it would be a good counterpart to the one dressed up in WWII US colors.

Speaking of colors:
Attachment 365599Attachment 365600

Did you want anything on the tail? I left the registry where it is in your picture of the actual plane, but wasn't sure if you wanted the "Cloud Chasers" logo on the tail.

(I kinda like the idea of leaving the tail plain, as it leaves all the focus on the bird on the fuselage and wings.)
Wow, nice work! Thank you! You work fast.

Agree with you, let's leave the tail blank. Tried different looks for it using feathers, it just removes from the main focus, and looks way to "cartoony" for me. Several have suggested adding something, but, I think it looks ok without anything.

The "Cloud Chasers" is a decal that came with the airplane when I bought it. Not sure If I will remove when I add the graphic, thinking the plural will mean more with the graphic in place. Almost would rather it said Cloud Dancer but, still need to get with an instructor for aerobatics....Might change it then! (have performed a couple of loops)

Mike